HSE strongly recommends that first-aiders undertake annual refresher training within any three-year certification period of First Aid at Work or Emergency First Aid at Work. This refresher training should be provided in the years when a first aider is not initially qualifying or re-qualifying.
- Assess the situation in an emergency
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure)
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock.
Who Should Attend?
This course is for people holding a current First aid at work or Emergency first aid at work certificate.
This course is usually delivered within 6 hours.
All of our courses are delivered in-house at a location of your choice for up to 12 delegates.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote so give us a call today and we can get you booked in.