Our AED course will enable delegates to become competent in the usage of AED machinery. Delegates will learn the appropriate response to different emergency situations and will become confident in judging when the use of an AED is necessary.
- Revision of resuscitation
- Understanding common / relevant cardiac arrhythmias
- Understanding of an AED and the checks required to ensure it is usable
- Understanding the use of an AED
- Practise using an AED using current UK resuscitation council protocols
- Practise various scenarios where basic life support and defibrillation are required
Who Should Attend?
Anyone already trained to resuscitate, who has access to an AED and needs training in its safe use.
The Automated External Defibrillation is delivered within half a day.
All of our courses are delivered in-house at a location of your choice for up to 12 delegates.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote so give us a call today and we can get you booked in.