FPOS is designed for designed for those who are likely to be first on the scene of an emergency incident when a person's life is in danger, such as community responders, fire and police personnel, industrial first aiders and those who want to achieve more than First Aid.
- Determine the safety of the environment.
- Assessing the casualty.
- Primary survey – Danger, Response, Airway, Breathing (DRAB)
- Following primary survey, decide between using the Basic Life Support sequence or an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) if necessary
- How to check a casualty’s circulation
- Rapid treatment of Shock
- Coping with trauma and helping others on the scene to do so
Who Should Attend?
FPOS is an ideal course for Event Medics, Close Protection Staff, Ambulance Professionals, Community First Responders, Police and Fire Fighters.
The First Person On Scene course is delivered over a 5 day period.
All of our courses are delivered in-house at a location of your choice for up to 12 delegates.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote so give us a call today and we can get you booked in.